We understand that no two business scenarios are exactly the same, and we take pride in our ability to provide personalized services that are specifically tailored to fit your business’ unique needs. Our attorneys work with all types of businesses from small startups to international corporations.
During the initial startup phase, we can provide expert advice on which type of corporate entity formation would be the most advantageous for your business and file all of the relevant paperwork for you. Our attorneys are well versed in drafting of agreements including, but not limited to, business partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, employment agreements, and confidentiality agreements. Our law firm can also help with the legal aspects of reorganizing or dissolving a business. Based in Israel, we have worked with many international clients, and we strive to make ourselves available to answer your questions and resolve any of your business issues, even if you are located in another time zone. Additionally, we aid clients looking to buy, sell or invest in a businesses, or commercial real estate.
- Representing Foreign Corporations in Israel
- Representing Foreign Investors in Israel
- Formation of LLCs for Foreign Individuals
- Cross Border / International Transactions
- Business Immigration
- Transfer of Properties into Trusts or LLCs
- Creditors / Loans in Default Issues
- Business Insurance Claims
- Interruption of Business Claims
- Equipment Damage Claims
- Dissolution of Business
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses
- Formation of Businesses & Corporate Entities
- Formation of Subsidiaries
- Business Partnership Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Shareholder & Operating Agreements
- All Types of Contracts
- Commercial Leases & Subleases
- Employment Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
Let's build a future together.
Azriel Harizi Law Office
Ariel Sharon 4, (Hashahar Tower) 16th floor, Givatayim.